LandlordsAs property service provider, RPMC have an in-depth technical knowledge of all aspects of the business. Landlords can rest assured knowing their property is being expertly and professionally cared for under RPMC’s comprehensive Property Management and Maintenance Service. The terms of any agreement are tailored to each landlord’s property requirements. RPMC’s bespoke approach offers alternative levels of services with a varying costs scale.
- Find a tenant, take up references and check the tenant’s rent payment record.
- Arrange for the preparation of a schedule of the condition of the property and its contents and provide a check in service with the tenant.
- Provide and complete a tenancy agreement and take a deposit to protect against possible damage and register it accordingly.
- Transfer the bills for the services for which the tenant will be responsible into the tenant’s name.
- Arrange to have routine maintenance work carried out, up to an agreed limit.
- Respond promptly to the tenant’s enquiries.
- Take reasonable steps to safeguard prompt payment of any money owed.
- Pay, subject to reimbursement, current outgoings for which RPMC receive accounts or demands for payment in relation to the Property
- Serve the correct notices on the tenant.
- Check the condition of the property and any contents and discuss any repairs with the landlord before giving the deposit back or arranging for repairs.
- Collect the key and make sure that the property is secure